- 10 Lemons juiced
- 60 grams sugar
- 3 Sprigs Mint
- 800 ML soda water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place lemon juice , sugar and mint in the thermomix bowl set to 60°C speed 3 and warm for 4 minutes until the sugar has desolved .
- add the soda water and lots of ice into a jug and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Great ice cold in the summer along with other Fruits eg, strawberries , blueberries , cucumber . And even better with gin or vodka !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge