- 140 g Espresso coffee, 2 x double shots
- 1 --- banana
- 12 --- ice, 2 cups
- 1 scoop icecream
- 160 g Milk
- 80 g chocolate sauce
- 275 g raw sugar
- 80 g cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250 g water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Place coffee, banana and ice into TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Serve and drink immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding