- 40 grams raw sugar
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 350 grams watermelon
- 300 grams strawberries, Washed and hulls removed
- 1 orange, Juice only
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 150 grams ice
- 1 bottle champagne / sparkling wine, of your choice
8Recipe is created for
Place Sugar and Ginger into TM bowl and mill 10 secs speed 9
Add Fresh fruit, juices and ice. Blend for 10 secs speed 9
Add champagne slowly through the hole in the mixing bowl with Thermomix running at speed 3. Check consistancy and stop when you are happy.
Add sprigs of Mint or other garnish for presentation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Unicorn balls
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Jaffa Cake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi