- 40 grams raw sugar
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 350 grams watermelon
- 300 grams strawberries, Washed and hulls removed
- 1 orange, Juice only
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 150 grams ice
- 1 bottle champagne / sparkling wine, of your choice
Place Sugar and Ginger into TM bowl and mill 10 secs speed 9
Add Fresh fruit, juices and ice. Blend for 10 secs speed 9
Add champagne slowly through the hole in the mixing bowl with Thermomix running at speed 3. Check consistancy and stop when you are happy.
Add sprigs of Mint or other garnish for presentation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Three Olive dip
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale