- 30 g raw sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 200 g Milk
- 300 g ice cubes
- 100 g vodka
- 100 g Baileys Irish Cream TM
Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add chocolate, grate for 8 seconds, speed 6.
3. Add milk, heat for 4 minutes, 60°C, speed 3. Freeze into ice blocks.
4. To serve, place frozen chocolate blocks, ice, vodka and Baileys in TMbowl, process for 1 minute, speed 9.
Serve immediately garnished with shaved dark chocolate or fresh strawberries.
Vegetarian, gluten free
Variation: Replace Baileys with a coffee liquor for a mocha flavour. For a mocktail, simply replace the 200g of alcohol with 200g of cold coffee or milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake