- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbl honey or sugar
- 250 g wine
- 250 g sparkling wine
8Recipe is created for
Chop fruit roughly and add to TM bowl, add honey/sugar and chop 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add wine and sparkling wine and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread