- 330 grams Milk
- 80 grams natural yoghurt
- 160 grams frozen banana
- 130 grams ice
- 50 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 10 grams honey
- 10 grams Chia Oil
- 1-2 tsp C-LSA, see my recipe for this or just use LSA
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blend for 40 sec on speed 8 or until completely combined.
Get Them Through the Afternoon Smoothie
This makes two adult glasses and two children’s cups. Or one adult and two children’s serves with extras to answer the call for more.
If you don't have the chia oil leave it out
You could halve or double the recipe easily. For a thinner consistency add another 50g of milk. For a thicker consistency add a few more ice cubes or frozen fruit pieces and give it to your children in a cup with a spoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- warm lemon tart
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread