- 2 cups Kale
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 stalks Celery
- 1 Pear, Cored
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 handful of fresh Mint
- 1 small handful fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, Peeled
- 1 banana, Frozen
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 inch of Ginger Root
- pinch of Cinnamon and Tumeric
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash all vegatabes before using to minimise chemicals on your food
Accessories you need
Mix all ingredients on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Serve and Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Breakfast Crumble
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Satay Sauce
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread