- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber, quartered
- 1 Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 avocado (flesh only)
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1-2 cm Ginger, peeled, (optional)
- 1 banana or orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 green apple, quartered
- 500-700 g filtered water
- half a lemon, peeled
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend 1,5 mns/sp. 9 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
instead of adding 700 g of water, you can use half in ice cubes. When using ice cubes, start by blending your veg and fruit with the ice cubes only for about 30-40 seconds, then add water and blend for another minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)