- Handful Kale or Spinach
- 250 grams Milk, Cold
- 8 cubes ice, large
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 strawberries
- 1 level tablespoon raw honey or real maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 bananna, Large
Place all ingrediants into bowl and blend on speed 10 for 1 minute until all ingrediants are combined and smooth.
Milk - Calcium
Kale/Spinach - Iron
Chia seeds are packed with:
- Essential Fatty Acids – Omega 3 & 6
- Fibre – both soluble & insoluble fibre
- Protein & Amino Acids – it contains all 8 essential amino acids & more.
- Essential Minerals; calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, potassium
- Vitamins A, B & E
Strawberries contain vitamin C (assists with absorption of iron)
A great smoothy for pregnant women and for children
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie