- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 100 grams Milk
Place sugar and cacao powder or cocoa powder into mixing bowl and mill 30sec/speed 9.
Add ice and milk and blend 20sec/speed 9 with the aid of the spatula. Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling