- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 100 grams Milk
Place sugar and cacao powder or cocoa powder into mixing bowl and mill 30sec/speed 9.
Add ice and milk and blend 20sec/speed 9 with the aid of the spatula. Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice