- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 100 grams Milk
Place sugar and cacao powder or cocoa powder into mixing bowl and mill 30sec/speed 9.
Add ice and milk and blend 20sec/speed 9 with the aid of the spatula. Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cinnamon slice