- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 100 grams Milk
Place sugar and cacao powder or cocoa powder into mixing bowl and mill 30sec/speed 9.
Add ice and milk and blend 20sec/speed 9 with the aid of the spatula. Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kahlúa frappe
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Oat bran cookies
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins