- 600 grams Milk
- 6 teaspoons Drinking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients in TM bowl and heat for 6 minutes at 70 degrees C on speed 4.
For the last 20 seconds increase to speed 8.
(If you weren’t there to increase the speed at the end, froth for a further 20 seconds on speed 8.)
Pour and enjoy!
Instead of drinking chocolate you can use 40g cocoa and 60g sugar as per everyday cookbook. We just use this or milo as it is quick and easy for the kids to lay their hands on.
If the kids still find it too hot to drink immediately you may like to reduce the heat to 60 degrees C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Caramel Fudge
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Amanda's Florentine Slice
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones