- 600 grams Milk
- 6 teaspoons Drinking chocolate
Recipe is created for
- Place ingredients in TM bowl and heat for 6 minutes at 60 degrees C on speed 4.
Then froth for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Pour and enjoy!
Instead of drinking chocolate you can use 40g cocoa and 60g sugar as per everyday cookbook. We just use drinking chocolate or milo as it is quick and easy for the kids to lay their hands on.
If you prefer a hotter drink you can increase the temperature to 70 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice