- 600 grams Milk
- 6 teaspoons Drinking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients in TM bowl and heat for 6 minutes at 70 degrees C on speed 4.
For the last 20 seconds increase to speed 8.
(If you weren’t there to increase the speed at the end, froth for a further 20 seconds on speed 8.)
Pour and enjoy!
Instead of drinking chocolate you can use 40g cocoa and 60g sugar as per everyday cookbook. We just use this or milo as it is quick and easy for the kids to lay their hands on.
If the kids still find it too hot to drink immediately you may like to reduce the heat to 60 degrees C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice