- 600 grams Milk
- 6 teaspoons Drinking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients in TM bowl and heat for 6 minutes at 70 degrees C on speed 4.
For the last 20 seconds increase to speed 8.
(If you weren’t there to increase the speed at the end, froth for a further 20 seconds on speed 8.)
Pour and enjoy!
Instead of drinking chocolate you can use 40g cocoa and 60g sugar as per everyday cookbook. We just use this or milo as it is quick and easy for the kids to lay their hands on.
If the kids still find it too hot to drink immediately you may like to reduce the heat to 60 degrees C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- TLC Buttercream
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Vanilla cupcakes