- 600 grams Milk
- 6 teaspoons Drinking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients in TM bowl and heat for 6 minutes at 70 degrees C on speed 4.
For the last 20 seconds increase to speed 8.
(If you weren’t there to increase the speed at the end, froth for a further 20 seconds on speed 8.)
Pour and enjoy!
Instead of drinking chocolate you can use 40g cocoa and 60g sugar as per everyday cookbook. We just use this or milo as it is quick and easy for the kids to lay their hands on.
If the kids still find it too hot to drink immediately you may like to reduce the heat to 60 degrees C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs