- 100 grams Horlicks Powder
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams cornflour
- 100 grams sugar
- 150 grams cocoa
- 1 heaped tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 level tsp salt
- 500 grams Milk
- 4 heaped tablespoons Hot Choc Mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Chocolate 10secs/p 6. Scrape down.
Add other ingredients and stir 20secs/Sp 5.
Divide between 4 jars
Add milk and 4 Tbsp chocolate mix to your Thermomix. Warm 4mins/70 degrees/Sp 3 until combined and slightly thickened. Divide between 2 mugs.
Hot Choc Mix
Hot Chocolate Drink
This can be stored in a clean jar until required. If gifting this and your receiver does not have a Thermomix, the milk can be warmed on the stove and the powder added while stirring with a whisk. Simmer until thickened and warmed through.
For a Chilli Hot Chocolate, add a Tbsp of ground chilli flakes to the recipe for a subtle chilli kick. Of course you can add more chilli if you choose.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice