- 750 grams Milk, Can be substituted with any preference
- 60 grams Butter, Can be substituted
- 80 grams Maple syrup, Can be substituted
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste, Can be substituted with essence
Add all ingredients to the bowl, 70deg / 7mins / speed 4.
The milk can be substituted with powdered milk and water: add 750g cold water to bowl, on top of water add 170g milk powder, mix for 1min / Spd4, then add in remaining ingredients. mix for 7mins / 70deg / spd4.
All at once
Accessories you need
Can substitute any ingredients for preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins