- 750 grams Milk, Can be substituted with any preference
- 60 grams Butter, Can be substituted
- 80 grams Maple syrup, Can be substituted
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste, Can be substituted with essence
Add all ingredients to the bowl, 70deg / 7mins / speed 4.
The milk can be substituted with powdered milk and water: add 750g cold water to bowl, on top of water add 170g milk powder, mix for 1min / Spd4, then add in remaining ingredients. mix for 7mins / 70deg / spd4.
All at once
Accessories you need
Can substitute any ingredients for preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire Pudding
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes