- 4 eggs
- 300 grams cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Topping
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 180 grams whiskey (optional)
Recipe is created for
Put the butterfly into the thermomix. Break eggs in, whisk on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add cream, condensed milk, chocolate topping and coconut essence. Whisk on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add whiskey and mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds.
Pour into a 1L bottle and regrigerate, and drink what's left as a taste test!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Alfredo with prawns
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Scottish Tablet