- 100 grams chocolate, 80% cocoa is good
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 30 grams Grand Marnier liqueur or Cointreau
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Mill chocoate on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
2. Add 50 grams of coconut milk and heat for 30s at 50 degrees at speed 2
3. Add other ingredients and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5
4. Pour into 4 martini glassea and garnish with orange slices dipped in cacao if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur