- flesh of 1 orange
- 200g yoghurt
- 4 ice cubes
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl & chop for 1 min speed 10.
Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This is a version of a favourite drink I had at The Island Cafe' many years ago, Juciy Lucy is what they called it.I googled the name & I found there is a burger called a Jucy Lucy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Savoury Biscotti
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Bircher Muesli
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins