- flesh of 1 orange
- 200g yoghurt
- 4 ice cubes
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl & chop for 1 min speed 10.
Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This is a version of a favourite drink I had at The Island Cafe' many years ago, Juciy Lucy is what they called it.I googled the name & I found there is a burger called a Jucy Lucy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Hawaiian pineapple and coconut cake with a pineapple glaze
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels