- flesh of 1 orange
- 200g yoghurt
- 4 ice cubes
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl & chop for 1 min speed 10.
Serve straight away.
Accessories you need
This is a version of a favourite drink I had at The Island Cafe' many years ago, Juciy Lucy is what they called it.I googled the name & I found there is a burger called a Jucy Lucy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot dip
- Cherry yoghurt cheesecake
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Crunchy salad
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)