- 80 g raw sugar
- 4 Kiwi Fruit
- 300 g ice
- 40 g Malibu
- 40 g Midori
- 500 g Lemonade
- 70 g cream
- 20 g Cream, additional
8Recipe is created for
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 9
Add Kiwi and ice and crush for 20 seconds, speed 10
Add alcohol, lemonade and cream then blend for 5 seconds / speed 5
Pour into cocktail glasses and layer additional cream on top, then garnish with sliced kiwi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake