- 1 bottle wine, dry, white, sparkling
- 2 mangoes, diced, frozen
Add mango to bowl. Blend until Pureed.
Add 1 cup of the sparkling wine. Blend until homogenous.
Add the rest of the bottle of the wine and blend for 10 seconds until homogenous.
Drink from your favourite wine or cocktail glass!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pickled beetroot
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet