- 1 bottle wine, dry, white, sparkling
- 2 mangoes, diced, frozen
Add mango to bowl. Blend until Pureed.
Add 1 cup of the sparkling wine. Blend until homogenous.
Add the rest of the bottle of the wine and blend for 10 seconds until homogenous.
Drink from your favourite wine or cocktail glass!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Fragrant pipis
- Steam Pork Bun
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Number pork ribs
- Rich Tomato Sauce