- 200 grams mango, (Fresh or Tinned)
- 60 grams orange juice
- 70 grams Natural Plain Yogurt, (Thick style)
- 6 cubes Milk, (Ice Cubes)
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 1- 2 minutes on speed 9 or untll smooth.
If you don't have frozen milk ice cubes on hand, swap with 125mls of fresh milk and 6 water ice cubes.
I used low fat yogurt and skim milk for this but you can use whatever content you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Jaffa Slice
- Indian rice pudding