- 100 grams Frozen Mango Chunks
- 20 grams raw cashews
- 1 level teaspoons Chai Seeds
- 1 portion protein powder 25g
- 200 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blend Mango, Cashews, Chai seeds and Protein Powder for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add Milk to and blend for 1 min on speed 9
I have used Maxines burn vanilla protein powder and Pura light start milk that equals to 35g of protein.
Try and combinations of fruits,Nuts,Seed, Powders and Milks you like
Great for breakfast on the go
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Coffee & White Chocolate Biscuits