- 50 grams almonds
- 50 grams walnuts
- 20 grams Ground Flax Seed
- 150 grams cacao powder
- 400 grams Coconut sugar, Unrefined
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If you need to make ground flax do this first
Then weigh in almonds and walnuts into "Closed lid" with the flax and grind for 5 seconds speed 8
Weigh in cacao and coconut sugar and mix on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Pour into an airtight jar or container.
You can increase or lessen the coconut sugar quantity according to your taste. This makes quite a large jar
* to make a warm milo add 4 tsp of your homemade milo onto your thermomix and 100g milk of choice, 1min 30sec, 90deg, speed 2
Then froth milk for 20 seconds speed 7*
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Tyne's buttercream frosting
- Vegan Hemp bubbles - ThermoSize Your Life
- choc ripple truffles - ThermoSize Your Life
- double choc muffins - ThermoSize Your Life
- Raw Chocolate summer cups- ThermoSize Your Life
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers - ThermoSize Your Life
- Protein balls - ThermoSize Your Life
- Sesame seed nut bars- ThermoSize Your Life
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits - ThermoSize Your Life
- Chicken rice n veg - ThermoSize Your Life