- 10 grams fresh mint leaves
- 10 grams dark chocolate
- 120 grams Milk
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Dark Brown Sugar
Put mint leaves and dark chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 8
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add milk, cocoa powder and sugar
Cook on 80/speed 5 for 6 minutes.
Froth for 20 secs on speed 8.
Serve with marshmallows.
Minty Hot Chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)