- 1 handful english spinach
- 2 handfuls Honey dew melon (cubed)
- 5 icecubes
- 1 sprig mint
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for single person Drink Starter
Blitz all ingredients on speed 8 for 20 seconds
Mmmmmmm ....... Nom nom nom.......
Great for kids
So easy, so delicious & refreshing :)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread
- Cashew Rocky Road
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- mint sauce tm5
- Green wellness juice
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)