- 250 g frozen mango cubes
- 1 frozen banana, (halved or roughly chopped)
- 100 g yoghurt (natural or greek)
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon Nut Butter
- 1 tablespoon LSA meal
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blitz 30 seconds speed 7.
Accessories you need
This is a lovely, thick smoothie. Almost like a soft serve icecream, so can be eaten with a spoon. For a thinner consistency, add more milk.
Original recipe on my blog here: //www.odetteskitchen.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/nutty-mango-power-smoothie.html
I use homemade yoghurt and Quirky Cooking's Nut Butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups