- 250 g frozen mango cubes
- 1 frozen banana, (halved or roughly chopped)
- 100 g yoghurt (natural or greek)
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon Nut Butter
- 1 tablespoon LSA meal
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blitz 30 seconds speed 7.
Accessories you need
This is a lovely, thick smoothie. Almost like a soft serve icecream, so can be eaten with a spoon. For a thinner consistency, add more milk.
Original recipe on my blog here: //www.odetteskitchen.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/nutty-mango-power-smoothie.html
I use homemade yoghurt and Quirky Cooking's Nut Butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Cauliflower oats
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites