- 1 l Milk
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g passionfruit
- 100 g sugar
- 70 g orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange, white pith removed
Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 15 min/90°C/speed 3. Remove mixing bowl lid and allow milk to cool to 37°C (about 1 hour).
Add natural yoghurt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1. Evenly distribute mix between six 200ml yoghurt bottles, allowing room for syrup (if desired) and seal.
Place bottles into yoghurt storage bag before placing into a completely cold oven for six hours to thicken. Mix will appear slightly thickened but still fluid in consistency.
Once thickened, place yoghurt bottles into the refrigerator for two hours. Serve chilled for natural drinking yoghurt or add syrup of choice (see below).
Place passionfruit, sugar, orange juice and orange zest into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Strain into small jug and set aside until cooled.
Place 40-50g of the syrup into each of the drinking yoghurt bottles and shake well to combine. Place back into the refrigerator to chill before serving.
This recipe uses the Thermomix 200ml yoghurt bottles. They are available from our online store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites