- 1 l Milk
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g passionfruit
- 100 g sugar
- 70 g orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange, white pith removed
Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 15 min/90°C/speed 3. Remove mixing bowl lid and allow milk to cool to 37°C (about 1 hour).
Add natural yoghurt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1. Evenly distribute mix between six 200ml yoghurt bottles, allowing room for syrup (if desired) and seal.
Place bottles into yoghurt storage bag before placing into a completely cold oven for six hours to thicken. Mix will appear slightly thickened but still fluid in consistency.
Once thickened, place yoghurt bottles into the refrigerator for two hours. Serve chilled for natural drinking yoghurt or add syrup of choice (see below).
Place passionfruit, sugar, orange juice and orange zest into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Strain into small jug and set aside until cooled.
Place 40-50g of the syrup into each of the drinking yoghurt bottles and shake well to combine. Place back into the refrigerator to chill before serving.
This recipe uses the Thermomix 200ml yoghurt bottles. They are available from our online store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago