- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Bannana
- 7 icecubes, (About half a tray)
Weigh in the milk. Add remaining ingredients. Blend on speed 8 for 90seconds. Poor into a tall glas and Enjoy
Accessories you need
I buy bananas when they are already ripe and wait until they go spotty and are very ripe.
I peel my bananas, halve them, and place them flat into snap lock bags in the freezer. When I add a frozen banana into this smoothie I just use 5 iceblocks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart