- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Bannana
- 7 icecubes, (About half a tray)
Weigh in the milk. Add remaining ingredients. Blend on speed 8 for 90seconds. Poor into a tall glas and Enjoy
Accessories you need
I buy bananas when they are already ripe and wait until they go spotty and are very ripe.
I peel my bananas, halve them, and place them flat into snap lock bags in the freezer. When I add a frozen banana into this smoothie I just use 5 iceblocks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Easy Pancakes
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones