- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Bannana
- 7 icecubes, (About half a tray)
Weigh in the milk. Add remaining ingredients. Blend on speed 8 for 90seconds. Poor into a tall glas and Enjoy
Accessories you need
I buy bananas when they are already ripe and wait until they go spotty and are very ripe.
I peel my bananas, halve them, and place them flat into snap lock bags in the freezer. When I add a frozen banana into this smoothie I just use 5 iceblocks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup