- 200 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Bannana
- 7 icecubes, (About half a tray)
Weigh in the milk. Add remaining ingredients. Blend on speed 8 for 90seconds. Poor into a tall glas and Enjoy
Accessories you need
I buy bananas when they are already ripe and wait until they go spotty and are very ripe.
I peel my bananas, halve them, and place them flat into snap lock bags in the freezer. When I add a frozen banana into this smoothie I just use 5 iceblocks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Japanese milk bread
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Unicorn balls