- 1 Pear, remove stalk, and cut into quarters
- 2 sticks Celery, cut into pieces, including leaves
- 1 chilli, fresh or dried
- i piece ginger, approx 1 x 2cms, no need to peel
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 150 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Wash all ingredients thoroughly. There is no need to peel, unless desired.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Slowly turn speed dial to 10, and blend for about 2 minutes.
Add more ice for a thinner consistency, if required.
Accessories you need
The chilli adds a bit of zing, and can assist in increasing metabolic rate.
Celery leaves are used in Chinese medicine to reduce high blood pressure.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Tomato Relish
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Chilli Mussels
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb