- 1 Pear, remove stalk, and cut into quarters
- 2 sticks Celery, cut into pieces, including leaves
- 1 chilli, fresh or dried
- i piece ginger, approx 1 x 2cms, no need to peel
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 150 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Wash all ingredients thoroughly. There is no need to peel, unless desired.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Slowly turn speed dial to 10, and blend for about 2 minutes.
Add more ice for a thinner consistency, if required.
Accessories you need
The chilli adds a bit of zing, and can assist in increasing metabolic rate.
Celery leaves are used in Chinese medicine to reduce high blood pressure.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Ginger Cubes
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption