- 1/2 cup oats
- 300 g mango, or fruit of choice (banana / berries)
- 200 g Milk, Can use dairy, almond, etc
- 200 g coconut water
- 150 g Kefir Yoghurt, or probiotic yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon LSA mix, (optional)
Place all ingredients in TM bowl, and blend 1 minute Speed 9.
Accessories you need
You can easily make this a dairy free option by using the substitutions next to the ingredients, and leaving out the yoghurt, instead adding extra fruit or non dairy milk.
For a thicker consistency like my picture, I used frozen Mango.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- TURKISH DELIGHT FUDGE