- 275 grams Milk (Any)
- 15 grams sugar
- 45 grams Pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon Instant Coffee (or 2 expresso shots)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingrediets to bowl and cook for 7 mins/80'C/speed 1.
For the last 20 seconds, froth for 20 sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9.
Accessories you need
- Kent pumpkin is great to use in this recipe. Just chop up pumpkin into cubes and put in basket. Fill TM bowl with 500 g water and steam pumpkin for 15-20mins or until soft. Tip water out of bowl, put steamed pumpkin in, and puree for 10sec/speed 9.
- Pumpkin pie spice can be made by combining the following spices (makes 8 tablespoons):
4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons ground nutmed
4 teaspoons ground ginger
3 teaspoons ground allspice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)