- 75 grams frozen raspberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 250 grams Milk, soy or almond
- 10 grams Maple syrup
- 2 medjool dates (pitted)
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and set to speed 9 for 30-45 seconds or until all ice cubes have been crushed with MC on.
Accessories you need
You can use any types of milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups