- 75 grams frozen raspberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 250 grams Milk, soy or almond
- 10 grams Maple syrup
- 2 medjool dates (pitted)
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and set to speed 9 for 30-45 seconds or until all ice cubes have been crushed with MC on.
Accessories you need
You can use any types of milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب