- 20 leaves mint leaves, fresh, (one handful)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 5 cm ginger, fresh, peeled
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, (2 handfuls)
- 350 g ice cubes, (1 tray)
- 1.25 l ginger ale
Place mint leaves, sugar and ginger into TM bowl
Blitz for 10 seconds/speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add raspberries and ice
Blitz for 20 seconds/speed 10
Add approximately half the ginger ale and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4. You can use the spatula to help incorporate the raspberries and ice.
Pour into serving jug and mix in remaining ginger ale.
Garnish with extra raspberries and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Rice Bubble Slice