- 20 leaves mint leaves, fresh, (one handful)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 5 cm ginger, fresh, peeled
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, (2 handfuls)
- 350 g ice cubes, (1 tray)
- 1.25 l ginger ale
Place mint leaves, sugar and ginger into TM bowl
Blitz for 10 seconds/speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add raspberries and ice
Blitz for 20 seconds/speed 10
Add approximately half the ginger ale and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4. You can use the spatula to help incorporate the raspberries and ice.
Pour into serving jug and mix in remaining ginger ale.
Garnish with extra raspberries and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding