- 20 leaves mint leaves, fresh, (one handful)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 5 cm ginger, fresh, peeled
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, (2 handfuls)
- 350 g ice cubes, (1 tray)
- 1.25 l ginger ale
Place mint leaves, sugar and ginger into TM bowl
Blitz for 10 seconds/speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add raspberries and ice
Blitz for 20 seconds/speed 10
Add approximately half the ginger ale and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4. You can use the spatula to help incorporate the raspberries and ice.
Pour into serving jug and mix in remaining ginger ale.
Garnish with extra raspberries and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mint sauce tm5
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice