- 20 leaves mint leaves, fresh, (one handful)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 5 cm ginger, fresh, peeled
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, (2 handfuls)
- 350 g ice cubes, (1 tray)
- 1.25 l ginger ale
Place mint leaves, sugar and ginger into TM bowl
Blitz for 10 seconds/speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add raspberries and ice
Blitz for 20 seconds/speed 10
Add approximately half the ginger ale and mix for 15 seconds/ speed 4. You can use the spatula to help incorporate the raspberries and ice.
Pour into serving jug and mix in remaining ginger ale.
Garnish with extra raspberries and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Low carb herb bread