- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1/4 cup kefir
- sm handful walnuts
- sm handful pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- sm handful sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4-1/2 tsp maca
- 1 tsp Vitamin C powder (optional)
- 1 tsp leafy greens powder (optional)
- 1/2-1 tsp spirulina
Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and blend on Speed 9 for 45 sec - 1 min until super smooth. If too thick, add more liquid. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
*Vit C, maca, greens and spirulina powders are optional but add to the benefits of this smoothie.
*Measurements are very rough, you can adjust this to your liking!
*Be creative and use what you've got! Share your variations in the comments below
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- Purple smoothie