- 100 g sugar
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2 Limes, pithy ends removed
- 2 lemons, pithy ends removed, quartered
- 2 tamarillos, stalk end removed
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- Lime slices to garnish
8Recipe is created for
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
ice, and fruits and approximately 3-400g water. With dial set to closed lid position, press Turbo button 2-3 times for 1 second
through basket and add water to dilute to taste.
with lots of ice and fresh lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl