- 100 g sugar
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2 Limes, pithy ends removed
- 2 lemons, pithy ends removed, quartered
- 2 tamarillos, stalk end removed
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- Lime slices to garnish
8Recipe is created for
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
ice, and fruits and approximately 3-400g water. With dial set to closed lid position, press Turbo button 2-3 times for 1 second
through basket and add water to dilute to taste.
with lots of ice and fresh lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon