- 100 g sugar
- 200-300 g ice cubes
- 2 limes, pithy ends removed
- 2 lemons, pithy ends removed, quartered
- 2 tamarillos, stalk end removed
- 500-900 g sparkling mineral water
- Lime slices to garnish
8Recipe is created for
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
ice, and fruits and approximately 3-400g water. With dial set to closed lid position, press Turbo button 2-3 times for 1 second
through basket and add water to dilute to taste.
with lots of ice and fresh lime slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- Ginger Slice
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf