- 1 l Milk
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 20 g water
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 120 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 15 min/90°C/speed 3. Remove mixing bowl lid and allow milk to cool to 37°C (about 1 hour).
Add natural yoghurt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1. Evenly distribute mix between six 200ml yoghurt bottles, allowing room for syrup (if desired) and seal.
Place bottles into yoghurt storage bag before placing into a completely cold oven for six hours to thicken. Mix will appear slightly thickened but still fluid in consistency.
Once thickened, place yoghurt bottles into the refrigerator for two hours. Serve chilled for natural drinking yoghurt or add syrup of choice (see below).
Place sugar, water, butter, cream, sea salt, and vanilla into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Set aside until cooled.
Pour 40-50g of the cooled syrup into each of the drinking yoghurt bottles and shake well to combine. Place back into the refrigerator to chill before serving.
Salted caramel syrup
This recipe uses the Thermomix 200ml yoghurt bottles. They are available from our online store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)