- 80 g sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 250 g Strawberries, hulled
- 100 g ice cubes
- 100 g Cointreau® or Grand Marnier®
- 750 g sparkling wine (1 bottle)
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add lemon, strawberries, ice and Cointreau® or Grand Marnier® and blend for 20 sec/speed 9.
Add sparkling wine and mix 5 sec/speed 1. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!