Strawberry champagne cocktail
- 80 g sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 250 g strawberries, hulled
- 100 g ice cubes
- 100 g Cointreau® or Grand Marnier®
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Add lemon, strawberries, ice and Cointreau® and blend for 20 sec/speed 9.
Add Champagne and mix for 5 sec/speed 1. Serve immediately.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy lemonade
- Ferrero Rocher Hot Drink
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana & pineapple smoothie
- Frappe (Greek Iced Coffee)
- Mango & Banana smoothie
- Breakfast Shake
- Choc Banana Smoothie
- Immunity Boosting Hot Chocolate by Dani Spies
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Frozen mojito
- Chocolate protein thickshake