- 80 g sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 250 g strawberries, hulled
- 100 g ice cubes
- 100 g Cointreau® or Grand Marnier®
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Add lemon, strawberries, ice and Cointreau® and blend for 20 sec/speed 9.
Add Champagne and mix for 5 sec/speed 1. Serve immediately.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Espresso Martini
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Green Smoothie
- Cold and Flu Remedy
- Macadamia and Banana Smoothie - Adapted from Pete Evans Family Favourites
- Green Smoothie
- Frozen Mojito Cocktail
- Superfood Bowl
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- Banana Bread
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Edmonds Custard
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake