- 60 g sugar
- 1-2 cm piece peeled ginger
- 300 g watermelon
- 300 g hulled strawberries
- Juice 1 orange, and 1 lemon
- 150 g ice cubes
- Sparkling mineral water
8Recipe is created for
sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 9. Add fruit,
juice and ice and blend for 10 seconds
on speed 9. Add up to 750ml bottle
water through hole in lid as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
with wedges of watermelon or strawberries cut to sit on top of glasses.
citrus zest to sugar if desired for an extra flavour burst.
dash of vodka added at the last minute will make this a very festive drink!
adding your favourite sparkling wine instead of mineral water.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Supersize Hamburger