- 60 g sugar
- 1-2 cm piece peeled ginger
- 300 g watermelon
- 300 g hulled strawberries
- Juice 1 orange, and 1 lemon
- 150 g ice cubes
- Sparkling mineral water
8Recipe is created for
sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 9. Add fruit,
juice and ice and blend for 10 seconds
on speed 9. Add up to 750ml bottle
water through hole in lid as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
with wedges of watermelon or strawberries cut to sit on top of glasses.
citrus zest to sugar if desired for an extra flavour burst.
dash of vodka added at the last minute will make this a very festive drink!
adding your favourite sparkling wine instead of mineral water.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe