- 60 g sugar
- 1-2 cm piece peeled ginger
- 300 g watermelon
- 300 g hulled strawberries
- Juice 1 orange, and 1 lemon
- 150 g ice cubes
- Sparkling mineral water
sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 9. Add fruit,
juice and ice and blend for 10 seconds
on speed 9. Add up to 750ml bottle
water through hole in lid as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
with wedges of watermelon or strawberries cut to sit on top of glasses.
citrus zest to sugar if desired for an extra flavour burst.
dash of vodka added at the last minute will make this a very festive drink!
adding your favourite sparkling wine instead of mineral water.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats