- 60 g sugar
- 1-2 cm piece peeled ginger
- 300 g watermelon
- 300 g hulled strawberries
- Juice 1 orange, and 1 lemon
- 150 g ice cubes
- Sparkling mineral water
8Recipe is created for
sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 8
seconds on speed 9. Add fruit,
juice and ice and blend for 10 seconds
on speed 9. Add up to 750ml bottle
water through hole in lid as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
with wedges of watermelon or strawberries cut to sit on top of glasses.
citrus zest to sugar if desired for an extra flavour burst.
dash of vodka added at the last minute will make this a very festive drink!
adding your favourite sparkling wine instead of mineral water.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls