- 120 g apple, 1 whole apple with core removed
- 1 stick celery stalk
- 1 small piece ginger, vary amount according to your taste
- 1 piece Beetroot, whole
- 1 piece carrot, medium
- 300 g chilled water
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed, powder (optional)
1. Cut up apple into quarters and remove core
2. Cut carrot into 3-4 pieces
3. Break off a piece of ginger and remove skin
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and combined 1 min/speed 10
Blend It All Together
I buy the packs of pre-peeled fresh beetroot for convenience sake and also to save staining my fingers.
This recipe makes about 2 tall glasses. You could easily drink it all yourself as a complete breakfast. I do!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince