- 120 g apple, 1 whole apple with core removed
- 1 stick celery stalk
- 1 small piece ginger, vary amount according to your taste
- 1 piece Beetroot, whole
- 1 piece carrot, medium
- 300 g chilled water
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed, powder (optional)
1. Cut up apple into quarters and remove core
2. Cut carrot into 3-4 pieces
3. Break off a piece of ginger and remove skin
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and combined 1 min/speed 10
Blend It All Together
I buy the packs of pre-peeled fresh beetroot for convenience sake and also to save staining my fingers.
This recipe makes about 2 tall glasses. You could easily drink it all yourself as a complete breakfast. I do!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!