- 1 young coconut flesh, and water
- 1 green apple, quatered
- 1/2 lemon, or lime
- 10 grams mint leaves, or basil leaves, fresh
- 60 grams kale, raw
- 400 grams green tea, brewed, cooled
- ice blocks, 1 tray
Place ice & all ingredients except the coconut water & green tea into the TM bowl & chop for 15 secs speed 10. You may need your spatula to push the spinach down into the blades. Scape down & chop for another 15 secs speed 10. set the timer for 2 mins 30 secs speed 10 & very slowly pour the green tea on to the lid so it slowly drizzles down into the bowl it can take up to 2 mins to do this slowly. This will make it nice & smooth & stop it from separating.
Pour into glasses & serve.
Thermie Green Smoothie
Try YouTube for tips on how to open your young coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs