- 1 young coconut flesh, and water
- 1 green apple, quatered
- 1/2 lemon, or lime
- 10 grams mint leaves, or basil leaves, fresh
- 60 grams kale, raw
- 400 grams green tea, brewed, cooled
- ice blocks, 1 tray
Place ice & all ingredients except the coconut water & green tea into the TM bowl & chop for 15 secs speed 10. You may need your spatula to push the spinach down into the blades. Scape down & chop for another 15 secs speed 10. set the timer for 2 mins 30 secs speed 10 & very slowly pour the green tea on to the lid so it slowly drizzles down into the bowl it can take up to 2 mins to do this slowly. This will make it nice & smooth & stop it from separating.
Pour into glasses & serve.
Thermie Green Smoothie
Try YouTube for tips on how to open your young coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Carrot Cake
- Strawberry Carrot Leather