- 3 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 250 grams Sugar, raw or caster
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
Slice off both ends of the fruit so that there is no pith showing.
Stand up the fruit and slice into quarters, leaving the skin on, and place into the TM bowl.
Add water until it reaches the 1 litre mark.
Place lid and MC on TM bowl and press the and hold the turbo 3 times, for 1 second each time or until fruit is evenly chopped to a fine consistency. Because of the volume of liquid, be aware of splashing out of MC - you may like to place a washcloth over the MC!
Place internal simmer basket into TM Bowl and strain juice into another TM bowl or a large bowl/jug, taking care to get out as much liquid as possible. Remove and dispose of pulp, then return strained juice to TM bowl.
Add the sugar only and heat 5 min, 90 degrees, sp 2.
Once the 5 min is complete, add the Citric Acid and mix 5 sec, sp 4.
Pour into a sterilised bottle and keep in refrigerator - keeps fresh for around 1 month - remember to dilute 1 (cordial) :5 (water) to serve!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage