- 3 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 250 grams Sugar, raw or caster
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
Slice off both ends of the fruit so that there is no pith showing.
Stand up the fruit and slice into quarters, leaving the skin on, and place into the TM bowl.
Add water until it reaches the 1 litre mark.
Place lid and MC on TM bowl and press the and hold the turbo 3 times, for 1 second each time or until fruit is evenly chopped to a fine consistency. Because of the volume of liquid, be aware of splashing out of MC - you may like to place a washcloth over the MC!
Place internal simmer basket into TM Bowl and strain juice into another TM bowl or a large bowl/jug, taking care to get out as much liquid as possible. Remove and dispose of pulp, then return strained juice to TM bowl.
Add the sugar only and heat 5 min, 90 degrees, sp 2.
Once the 5 min is complete, add the Citric Acid and mix 5 sec, sp 4.
Pour into a sterilised bottle and keep in refrigerator - keeps fresh for around 1 month - remember to dilute 1 (cordial) :5 (water) to serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup