- 425 g can of tuna
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup quinoa (rinsed well)
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g flour
- 50 g Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch Nutmeg
- 500 g water to boil quinoa
8Recipe is created for
Place 500g water in bowl and put rinsed quinoa in basket. Set to Varoma, 15 min, speed 4. Place cauliflower in varoma and after 5 min put varoma on top. When quinoa and cauliflower is cooked (both may need more or less, depends on how you prefer it), put into an oven dish.
Make the basic bechemel (white sauce) recipe from Everday Cookbook, and add in some grated cheese (to your liking) and and can of tuna.
I prefer to keep half the water the quinoa was boiled in and make the white sauce with half water half milk.
You can also put breadcrumbs and grated cheese on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding