- 425 g can of tuna
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup quinoa (rinsed well)
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g flour
- 50 g Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch Nutmeg
- 500 g water to boil quinoa
8Recipe is created for
Place 500g water in bowl and put rinsed quinoa in basket. Set to Varoma, 15 min, speed 4. Place cauliflower in varoma and after 5 min put varoma on top. When quinoa and cauliflower is cooked (both may need more or less, depends on how you prefer it), put into an oven dish.
Make the basic bechemel (white sauce) recipe from Everday Cookbook, and add in some grated cheese (to your liking) and and can of tuna.
I prefer to keep half the water the quinoa was boiled in and make the white sauce with half water half milk.
You can also put breadcrumbs and grated cheese on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta