- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 Whole red Chilli's
- 4 sprig Continental Parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 grams red wine
- 100 grams white wine
- 700 grams Passata
Clean and De-Beard Mussels and Place them in Varoma Dish - Set aside
Place Oregano, Onion, Garlic Cloves, Chilli's and Parsley into TM bowl and chop 3sec/sp7
Add Olive Oil and sweat - 2min/Varoma/sp1 REVERSE
Add Pasata, Red wine and white wine to the bowl
Place the Varoma (with mussels) on top
Cook 20min/Varoma/speed 1.5 or until mussels are cooked
Place Mussels in large bowl and pour the sauce over the top.
Serve with Crusty bread or pasta
Accessories you need
Add more Chilli's if you like it hot, or take some out if you prefer it mild.
Serving it with freshly baked bread is divine!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans