- 1 piece whole silver bream, leave whole,scaled and clean
- 5 grams ginger, fresh, shredded
- 1 stalk shallot, shredded
- 1 sprig coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
crush and wet the baking paper with water and line on the tray. add ginger on top of the fish ,place fish on top of the baking paper.add ginger on top of the fish ,
fill 500g water into TM bowl and place Varoma into position.then cooking 11minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.Add shallots ,coriander and cover with the lid for 30 second.
pull the baking paper out let the fish stay on the tray and then transfer to a dish. add oil and then soya sauce.
clean and dry fish with paper tower
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Chimichurri Sauce
- mkr pate
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing