- 1 piece whole silver bream, leave whole,scaled and clean
- 5 grams ginger, fresh, shredded
- 1 stalk shallot, shredded
- 1 sprig coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
crush and wet the baking paper with water and line on the tray. add ginger on top of the fish ,place fish on top of the baking paper.add ginger on top of the fish ,
fill 500g water into TM bowl and place Varoma into position.then cooking 11minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.Add shallots ,coriander and cover with the lid for 30 second.
pull the baking paper out let the fish stay on the tray and then transfer to a dish. add oil and then soya sauce.
clean and dry fish with paper tower
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chiang mai noodles
- Scallion chicken
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Claypot Rice
- Soba noodle mee goreng