- 1 piece whole silver bream, leave whole,scaled and clean
- 5 grams ginger, fresh, shredded
- 1 stalk shallot, shredded
- 1 sprig coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
crush and wet the baking paper with water and line on the tray. add ginger on top of the fish ,place fish on top of the baking paper.add ginger on top of the fish ,
fill 500g water into TM bowl and place Varoma into position.then cooking 11minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.Add shallots ,coriander and cover with the lid for 30 second.
pull the baking paper out let the fish stay on the tray and then transfer to a dish. add oil and then soya sauce.
clean and dry fish with paper tower
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Beer Batter
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- Matt Pasta
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Thai Chilli Crab Dip
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Chicken Thai Green Curry
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Beef and Guinness Casserole
- Cheese and spinach scones (Gluten-free, grain-free)
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup