Basic tuna mornay
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 300 g pasta
Clone of Basic tuna mornay (pasta optional)
- 1 --- carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
Chop garlic and onion,carrots, zucchini for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic carrots,zucchini and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and mustard (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Potato Bake
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Choc chia breakfast pudding