- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 300 g pasta
- 1 --- carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
Chop garlic and onion,carrots, zucchini for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic carrots,zucchini and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and mustard (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones