- 1 bunch coriander fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece red chilli fresh
- 25 gram fish sauce
- 15 gram brown sugar
- 1 juice of lemon
- 10 gram oil
- 500 gram Fish fillet Ling / Salmon or others, divide into 5 portions
- 150 gram mixed vegetables/english spinach is also nice
- 5 pieces baking paper approx 30 x 30cm
- 5 pieces kitchen strings to tie parcels
Chop coriander, garlic, chilli in TM bowl - 10secs / speed 8
2. Scrape down.
3. Add fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, oil - mix 5sec / speed 4 - put aside.
4. On a baking paper, place some veg, then fish and top with 1/5 of coriander paste.
5. Wrap fish like a parcel and tie with string. Repeat with the rest of fish.
6. Place parcels in varoma unit and tray, make sure holes are not totally covered.
7. Without washing TM bowl, place 600ml water in bowl - 18mins / varoma temp / speed 3-4
8. Place varoma units on TM bowl once its reached V temp and cook fish for at least 13-15mins depending on thickness of fish.
9. Serve with steamed white rice.
Accessories you need
You can cook rice in steaming basket at the same time.
To cook rice: put 900g water and place 300g rice in simmering basket and cook together with fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice