- 1 bunch coriander fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece red chilli fresh
- 25 gram fish sauce
- 15 gram brown sugar
- 1 juice of lemon
- 10 gram oil
- 500 gram Fish fillet Ling / Salmon or others, divide into 5 portions
- 150 gram mixed vegetables/english spinach is also nice
- 5 pieces baking paper approx 30 x 30cm
- 5 pieces kitchen strings to tie parcels
Chop coriander, garlic, chilli in TM bowl - 10secs / speed 8
2. Scrape down.
3. Add fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, oil - mix 5sec / speed 4 - put aside.
4. On a baking paper, place some veg, then fish and top with 1/5 of coriander paste.
5. Wrap fish like a parcel and tie with string. Repeat with the rest of fish.
6. Place parcels in varoma unit and tray, make sure holes are not totally covered.
7. Without washing TM bowl, place 600ml water in bowl - 18mins / varoma temp / speed 3-4
8. Place varoma units on TM bowl once its reached V temp and cook fish for at least 13-15mins depending on thickness of fish.
9. Serve with steamed white rice.
You can cook rice in steaming basket at the same time.
To cook rice: put 900g water and place 300g rice in simmering basket and cook together with fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Banana fritters
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Jude's Mac N Cheese