- 1 can Fresh crab claw, De Costi have Phillips Crab claw meat $12
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 pieces coriander root
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 1 heaped teaspoon Lemon rid
- 1 bunch dill, fresh
- 2 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 g Fresh ricotta
- 5 heaped tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, Make this before chopping herbs
- 300 g pasta flour
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 level tablespoon baby capers, to taste
Add fresh bread and mix 5 mins on speed 7. Remove and add herbs lemon rid and chop on 7 for 5 secs. Add lemon juice ricotta and mix on 3 for 5 secs. Add bread crumb and mix for 5 secs on 4. Add crab meat mix on reverse for 4 secs on speed 4 dont break down the crab meat. The consistancy should be firm as not to wet pasta. Leave in fridge to chill.
Melt butter in frying pan add lemon juice and capers. make before cooking pasta.
Crab Claw filling
Lemon caper butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice