- 1 can Fresh crab claw, De Costi have Phillips Crab claw meat $12
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 pieces coriander root
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 1 heaped teaspoon Lemon rid
- 1 bunch dill, fresh
- 2 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 g Fresh ricotta
- 5 heaped tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, Make this before chopping herbs
- 300 g pasta flour
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 level tablespoon baby capers, to taste
Add fresh bread and mix 5 mins on speed 7. Remove and add herbs lemon rid and chop on 7 for 5 secs. Add lemon juice ricotta and mix on 3 for 5 secs. Add bread crumb and mix for 5 secs on 4. Add crab meat mix on reverse for 4 secs on speed 4 dont break down the crab meat. The consistancy should be firm as not to wet pasta. Leave in fridge to chill.
Melt butter in frying pan add lemon juice and capers. make before cooking pasta.
Crab Claw filling
Lemon caper butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Laksa Penang
- online bangles set
- Ceviche with avocado mousse
- Teriyaki Salmon with Rice and Sesame Vegetables
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Kue Putri Salju
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Quick Pizza Scrolls
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken