- 1 can Fresh crab claw, De Costi have Phillips Crab claw meat $12
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 pieces coriander root
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 1 heaped teaspoon Lemon rid
- 1 bunch dill, fresh
- 2 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 g Fresh ricotta
- 5 heaped tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, Make this before chopping herbs
- 300 g pasta flour
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 level tablespoon baby capers, to taste
Add fresh bread and mix 5 mins on speed 7. Remove and add herbs lemon rid and chop on 7 for 5 secs. Add lemon juice ricotta and mix on 3 for 5 secs. Add bread crumb and mix for 5 secs on 4. Add crab meat mix on reverse for 4 secs on speed 4 dont break down the crab meat. The consistancy should be firm as not to wet pasta. Leave in fridge to chill.
Melt butter in frying pan add lemon juice and capers. make before cooking pasta.
Crab Claw filling
Lemon caper butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff