- 1 can Fresh crab claw, De Costi have Phillips Crab claw meat $12
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 pieces coriander root
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 1 heaped teaspoon Lemon rid
- 1 bunch dill, fresh
- 2 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 g Fresh ricotta
- 5 heaped tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, Make this before chopping herbs
- 300 g pasta flour
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 level tablespoon baby capers, to taste
Add fresh bread and mix 5 mins on speed 7. Remove and add herbs lemon rid and chop on 7 for 5 secs. Add lemon juice ricotta and mix on 3 for 5 secs. Add bread crumb and mix for 5 secs on 4. Add crab meat mix on reverse for 4 secs on speed 4 dont break down the crab meat. The consistancy should be firm as not to wet pasta. Leave in fridge to chill.
Melt butter in frying pan add lemon juice and capers. make before cooking pasta.
Crab Claw filling
Lemon caper butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies