- 500 grams cream, any (Coconut Cream for Dairy Free)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vege stock paste, (BCB recipe, or other stock preference)
- 1 stalks spring onion, Green and White included. Cut into 2 inch pieces (Optional)
- 1-2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 pinches pepper, to taste
- 50 grams Butter, Nuttelex for Dairy Free, or just use EVOO
- 30 g white wine, Optional
- 1 level tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 heaped tbsp cornflour, To thicken (omit for Low Carb and replace with thickener of your choice)
- 500 grams Prawns, Whole, Peeled, Raw. Can be frozen
- 400-500 grams bacon, Rind off, Roughly Chopped
- 100 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- 400-500 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- A Combination of Your Choice
- 500g Linguine pasta, Or pasta of preference eg. Low Carb/Low GI
- 2 zucchini, Zoodled or Spiralled
- 1000g water
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp oil, olive, extra virgin
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, Halved
- 1 sprigs Italian/Flat Leaf, Parsley
- 1 lemon, Cut into Wedges for squeezing
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- Or, Savoury Yeast Flakes, for Dairy Free Parmesan Substitute
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pour water in TM bowl, add salt oil and set 10min/100/speed 1. MC in.
2. Weigh pasta and poke through MC hole, then follow packet instructions for time, 100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting" . MC out.
3. Drain and set aside in Thermoserver
**If you prefer blanched Zoodles, put the Steaming Basket in at Step 2. then cook your zoodles for approximately 2 min/100/speed 2, MC in. **
Otherwise, set raw zoodles aside in Thermoserver or similar and skip to Sauce preparation.
- Dry mixing bowl and lid with paper towel. No need to clean.
1. If using Parmesan...Place Parmesan Cheese cubes into bowl then 7sec/speed 7. MC in.
2. Set Parmesan aside to serve. No need to clean bowl.
Chop Parsley in TM Bowl 5sec/speed 6 and set aside to serve.
3. Add Garlic Cloves and Spring Onion (if using) to TM bowl, then 5sec/speed 6.
4. Add butter (Nuttelex/oil for dairy free), then set 2min/varoma/speed "Gentle stir setting" .
5. **If using prawns, skip this step and go straight to step 6.
Add Bacon/Mushroom and saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1. Steamer Basket instead of MC.
6. Add cornflour (if using)
, cream, stock paste, wine, squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper to contents in bowl and simmer gently 5min/60/speed 1. Steamer Basket instead of MC
7. If using prawns, add them now. Cook for 4-5min/90/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
8. If adding baby spinach, put on top of Pasta/Zoodles in Thermoserver, then pour your hot TM bowl sauce contents over the top and stir through using a pasta scoop or your spatula.
- Before serving, stir halved Cherry Tomatoes through contents of Thermoserver.
Serve with wedges of lemon on the side, and fresh chopped parsley and parmesan/ savoury yeast flakes.
Pasta or Low Carb (Zoodles)
Accessories you need
Add a few scoops of your favourite Pesto for another flavour alternative.
** Recipe can be halved if serving fewer people.
** Make a batch of the sauce only and freeze to have on hand for a fast meal.
** Can be frozen in single serves or whole meal and reheated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT