- 500 grams cream, any (Coconut Cream for Dairy Free)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vege stock paste, (BCB recipe, or other stock preference)
- 1 stalks spring onion, Green and White included. Cut into 2 inch pieces (Optional)
- 1-2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 pinches pepper, to taste
- 50 grams Butter, Nuttelex for Dairy Free, or just use EVOO
- 30 g white wine, Optional
- 1 level tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 heaped tbsp cornflour, To thicken (omit for Low Carb and replace with thickener of your choice)
- 500 grams Prawns, Whole, Peeled, Raw. Can be frozen
- 400-500 grams bacon, Rind off, Roughly Chopped
- 100 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- 400-500 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- A Combination of Your Choice
- 500g Linguine pasta, Or pasta of preference eg. Low Carb/Low GI
- 2 zucchini, Zoodled or Spiralled
- 1000g water
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp oil, olive, extra virgin
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, Halved
- 1 sprigs Italian/Flat Leaf, Parsley
- 1 lemon, Cut into Wedges for squeezing
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- Or, Savoury Yeast Flakes, for Dairy Free Parmesan Substitute
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pour water in TM bowl, add salt oil and set 10min/100/speed 1. MC in.
2. Weigh pasta and poke through MC hole, then follow packet instructions for time, 100°C/speed . MC out.
3. Drain and set aside in Thermoserver
**If you prefer blanched Zoodles, put the Steaming Basket in at Step 2. then cook your zoodles for approximately 2 min/100/speed 2, MC in. **
Otherwise, set raw zoodles aside in Thermoserver or similar and skip to Sauce preparation.
Dry mixing bowl and lid with paper towel. No need to clean.
1. If using Parmesan...Place Parmesan Cheese cubes into bowl then 7sec/speed 7. MC in.
2. Set Parmesan aside to serve. No need to clean bowl.
Chop Parsley in TM Bowl 5sec/speed 6 and set aside to serve.
3. Add Garlic Cloves and Spring Onion (if using) to TM bowl, then 5sec/speed 6.
4. Add butter (Nuttelex/oil for dairy free), then set 2min/varoma/speed .
5. **If using prawns, skip this step and go straight to step 6.
Add Bacon/Mushroom and saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1. Steamer Basket instead of MC.
6. Add cornflour (if using)
, cream, stock paste, wine, squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper to contents in bowl and simmer gently 5min/60/speed 1. Steamer Basket instead of MC
7. If using prawns, add them now. Cook for 4-5min/90/speed 1.
8. If adding baby spinach, put on top of Pasta/Zoodles in Thermoserver, then pour your hot TM bowl sauce contents over the top and stir through using a pasta scoop or your spatula.
Before serving, stir halved Cherry Tomatoes through contents of Thermoserver.
Serve with wedges of lemon on the side, and fresh chopped parsley and parmesan/ savoury yeast flakes.
Pasta or Low Carb (Zoodles)
Add a few scoops of your favourite Pesto for another flavour alternative.
** Recipe can be halved if serving fewer people.
** Make a batch of the sauce only and freeze to have on hand for a fast meal.
** Can be frozen in single serves or whole meal and reheated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice