- 4-5 garlic cloves, (or more depending on taste)
- 100 g Butter, (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tbs of white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (I prefer Dijon)
- 500 g r of raw prawns peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boiled rice to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic in 5sec speed 5. Add butter and chili flakes and saute for 5 min, temp Varoma, speed 1.
Add flour and stir in for 5 sec speed 5. With TM on speed 1 insert chicken stock, cream and wine and mix for a few seconds.
Bring to boil. 2 min, temp Varoma, speed 1. Add mustard and season to taste.
Add prawns and cook for 5min, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour on large bowl and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars