- 4-5 garlic cloves, (or more depending on taste)
- 100 g Butter, (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tbs of white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (I prefer Dijon)
- 500 g r of raw prawns peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boiled rice to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic in 5sec speed 5. Add butter and chili flakes and saute for 5 min, temp Varoma, speed 1.
Add flour and stir in for 5 sec speed 5. With TM on speed 1 insert chicken stock, cream and wine and mix for a few seconds.
Bring to boil. 2 min, temp Varoma, speed 1. Add mustard and season to taste.
Add prawns and cook for 5min, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour on large bowl and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)