- 4-5 garlic cloves, (or more depending on taste)
- 100 g Butter, (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tbs of white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (I prefer Dijon)
- 500 g r of raw prawns peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boiled rice to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic in 5sec speed 5. Add butter and chili flakes and saute for 5 min, temp Varoma, speed 1.
Add flour and stir in for 5 sec speed 5. With TM on speed 1 insert chicken stock, cream and wine and mix for a few seconds.
Bring to boil. 2 min, temp Varoma, speed 1. Add mustard and season to taste.
Add prawns and cook for 5min, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour on large bowl and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns