- 4-5 garlic cloves, (or more depending on taste)
- 100 g Butter, (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tbs of white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (I prefer Dijon)
- 500 g r of raw prawns peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boiled rice to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic in 5sec speed 5. Add butter and chili flakes and saute for 5 min, temp Varoma, speed 1.
Add flour and stir in for 5 sec speed 5. With TM on speed 1 insert chicken stock, cream and wine and mix for a few seconds.
Bring to boil. 2 min, temp Varoma, speed 1. Add mustard and season to taste.
Add prawns and cook for 5min, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour on large bowl and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)