- 4-5 garlic cloves, (or more depending on taste)
- 100 g Butter, (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tbs of white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (I prefer Dijon)
- 500 g r of raw prawns peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boiled rice to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic in 5sec speed 5. Add butter and chili flakes and saute for 5 min, temp Varoma, speed 1.
Add flour and stir in for 5 sec speed 5. With TM on speed 1 insert chicken stock, cream and wine and mix for a few seconds.
Bring to boil. 2 min, temp Varoma, speed 1. Add mustard and season to taste.
Add prawns and cook for 5min, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour on large bowl and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate