- 45 g Butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 150 g Tasty cheese, Block cheese cut into chunks or shredded
- 300 g Milk
- 300 g Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 425 g Canned tuna chunks, Drained
Recipe is created for
Melt butter Varoma 2 minutes speed 2
Add flour, cheese and milk - Varoma 5 minutes speed 2
Add tuna and frozen vegetables - cook 100, 15 minutes, reverse speed 2.
serve with cooked pasta or rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set