- 45 g Butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 150 g Tasty cheese, Block cheese cut into chunks or shredded
- 300 g Milk
- 300 g Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 425 g Canned tuna chunks, Drained
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter Varoma 2 minutes speed 2
Add flour, cheese and milk - Varoma 5 minutes speed 2
Add tuna and frozen vegetables - cook 100, 15 minutes, reverse speed 2.
serve with cooked pasta or rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon