- 3 eggs
- 250 g block cheese cubed
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp oil
- 20 g plain flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 500 g full cream milk
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 425 g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- 200 g tinned pineapple pieces, drained
- 250 g Celery, sliced
- 200 g frozen peas and corn mix
- Sea salt to taste
- pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g potato crisps, slightly crushed
- parsley to garnish
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease casserole dish and set aside. Line Varoma tray with wet and well wrung baking paper. Set aside.
Place both cheeses into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Crack eggs into TM bowl, season to taste and blend for 6 seconds on speed 5. Pour into prepared Varoma tray into baking paper and set aside. Thoroughly clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place 500g water into TM bowl and place Varoma tray with egg mixture into position. Cook for 8 minutes on Varoma on speed 1 or until eggs are just set. Set aside.
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil and saute´ for 3 minutes on Varoma on reverse on speed 1. Add flour to TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds on reverse on speed 1.
Add curry powder and milk. Blend for 3 minutes on 90ºC on reverse on speed 4 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Add lemon juice, tuna, pineapple, celery, pea and corn mix. Add 100g grated cheese. Blend for 1 minute on 100ºC on reverse on speed 3. Add sliced omelette and blend for 20 seconds on reverse on speed 3.
Pour into prepared casserole dish and sprinkle top with grated cheese and potato crisps and garnish with parsley. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until browned.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Curry Tuna Bake with Crisps
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen